Subject: Re: Attatchent: Re: FLASH: multiplex action button
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:22:38 GMT

This is usually a virtual card send by the E-Mail client, containing
information about the person and/or there company. I would just delete it,
I've known of instances where there was a virus attached to them, or they
where trojans. Don't freak out over it though, it's no biggy, any updated
Anti-Virrus program would catch them before they did any harm.
Randy

Sienna Design wrote:

> RE: vcard.vcf
>
> Can someone please tell me what this is and why it's sent to my email
> folder? It was actually put in a folder on my harddrive. Does this have
> to do with Flash? I don't dare open it without knowing what it is.
>
> Why was an attachement sent via this mailing list?
>
> At 11:52 AM 3/19/99 +0100, you wrote:
> >Who can help me to make a multiplex action button. In my Flash 3 book it
> >
> >says that it can be done but my flash says that he cannot do two "go to"
> >
> >actions at ones, is it possibl or not. What I want to do is that I want
> >when you push the button the movie goes to a label and ends the scene
> >and than goes to the scene that belongs to that button.
> >
> >Can anybody help me?
> >
> >M.vr. gr. Antoinette, The Netherlands
> >

> >Attachment Converted: "d:\e-mail\sienna\attach\vcard.vcf"

Randy Anthony
randyatrwaweb [dot] com
Microsoft Site Builder Level 2
http://www.rwaweb.com

Renewed batch of computer (windoze?) error messages.
This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?