Subject: FLASH: RE: MORPHING GIF'S
From: Paul
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 01:51:08 GMT

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to Flash and I am experiencing a few difficulties which I hope somebody out there may be able to solve for me.

I have imported two phrases into Flash (from Fireworks 2 where I had them saved as .Gif's). Turned each of the phrases into Symbols and placed one in frame one and the other phrase in frame 10. I then 'broke' them apart as per the Flash intruction manual. Intructed frame 1 to Tween Shape and nothing happened when I played the movie.

If I do the same with text that I have created inside Flash the process works fine. I know that I am probably missing something really simple - can anybody help? Please.

Thank you in anticipation.

PAUL JONES