Subject: FLASH: preload movies
From: Perry Steve
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 01:47:38 GMT

I'm a bit confused on this one.

I am trying to write a preloader that will load 18 seperate swf files for
my kiosk. I understand how a normal preloader works where all the frames
(including mc's) are in the one file, but how do you get a preloader to work
for multiple swf files. I have just tried using the 'load movie' action in
the preloader but all this seems to do is preload the 'load movie' action
rather than the actual movie itself.

Am I confused or what - can someone help!!

Steve