Subject: Re: Attatchent: Re: FLASH: multiplex action button
From: Bob Schwartz
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:39:00 GMT

Chris,

> You know I don't thinks it's appropriate to call someone an idiot.

it isn't and such posts speak for themselves which is why I seldom even
answer them.....although I do sometimes comment, as you have, on such
things when I see them.

if people simply conducted themselves on-line in the same fashion they
would use if they were in the same room with someone, most of this
would never happen.

and for those for whom conduct like that *is* the same as "room"
conduct, then they are likely friendless and deserve pity more than
scorn.

Bob Schwartz
rnsbobsatearthlink [dot] net