Subject: Re: FLASH: crashing flash on mac
From: Jayma
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:21:56 +0100

I have also been told that you cannot have two versions of IE loaded on the
same MAC. Actually, it has to do with one of the Libs. I can't remember
right now, but I will find out and let you know. All you have to do is
remove the Lib to the version that you are not using from your sys. folder.
Depending on which one you want to run, all you have to do is swap the
files.

I never put two & two together, but after I removed the other IE from my
computer, just because it wasn't working right, I haven't had any crashes
in Flash. I attributed it more to upping the Flash memory to 59MB ram.
Could be a combo of both? But I don't think I will get to lazy about
backups, just in case my luck runs out!