Subject: Re: [flasher] Problems with Flash 5.0 on a Mac
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:03:12 -0000

Tom,

If you're still experiencing crashes, I would recommend reporting
those crashes to us through the standard ways - through tech support,
or by email through wish-flashatmacromedia [dot] com as listed in the ReadMe
files.

A common issue we see with text crashing is using an earlier version
of Adobe Type Manager with OS 9.04 or greater. Be sure you're using
the most current version of ATM (4.6.1 as of today) by downloading
the updater from Adobe's web site.

Alternatively, if you'd care to send me more details about how to
crash Flash 5.0a, I'd be happy to work with you offline.

Brad
Flash QA