Subject: Problems with Flash 5.0 on a Mac
From: Tom Green
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:51:07 -0000

Hey Kevin,

Did you ever solve the Mac crashing issue? I have a serious case of crashosis
breaking out on a variety of G3/G4- Blue, Grey and PowerBook- Macs with RAM up
their ying-yang. Agree
the patch was one hell of a fix. They only crash less frequently.

Have had crashes occur when I clicked on the text tool. Crashes when I moved
an object in a movie clip. Even did a side-by-side thing with a Mac and a PC
and the Mac would crash 100% of the time but never at the same place. I am
seriously considering only training on the PC until the mothership admits
there is a real problem and releases a real fix.

I suspect if we were to ask the mothership they would tell us us it is user
error
or some other lame excuse. God forbid that Macromedia should have a seriously
flawed product on the market.