Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Importing a PNG Sequence in Flash 5?
From: Muzak
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:17:00 -0000

I actually just imported 750 bitmaps :-)
This was as a test to see if it would be any good to use as a streaming swf movie - which I think it could by the way.

Anyway, If you import jpeg's instead of png's, Flash won't popup that message asking to flatten the file. Saved me 1500 clicks :-)
So what I did was export a Quicktime movie to PNG's then have Fireworks batch process these into jpeg's with the compression you
want. If you then import them into Flash, the default compression in the library is 'use imported jpeg data' - just in case someone
starts shouting about double compression :-)

hth,
Muzak