Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: bytesLoaded (was Netscape??)
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:58:53 -0000

Patrick,

Glad that was your fix! Did you try using this with bytesLoaded? I
don't know if bytesLoaded will work with movies loaded into levels or
just movieclips, so would like to hear what you find out. You should be
able to set up variables that will work anywhere -- use _root to refer
to the main timeline of the current level (instead of _level0, eg).

Regards,
Helen
1240 Flash Answers from 424 people: http://i-technica.com/flashlist