Subject: Please help me!!! Scrolling text boxes!!!
From: Mathew Smith
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:04:36 -0000

I've tried everything and still can't find what I'm looking for!!!
Please help!!

* I'm looking for a simple tutorial on creating scrolling text boxes
that read info from an external .txt file. I need there to be line
breaks. I've tried Patrick Jansens tutorials on Flashkit, but get
different results that don't work. I'm desperate! Please help!

* I tried the one on Macromedia's site. The REALLY simple one.. But I
can't do line breaks in variables.. can I? Is there a character to
use in an ABC variable for a line break?

Thank you somebody!!!
--
Mathew Smith
msmith2atsc [dot] rr [dot] com