Subject: RE: [flasher] Re: Importing a PNG Sequence in Flash 5?
From: JGL
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 05:00:21 -0000

Hey Muzak,

Cheers to yourinovations. I have have taken advantage of a few myself.

Just saying that it is best to be careful with memory usage and Flash. 750
BMPs, jeez, wouldn't want anyone to think that this was a standard practice,
what with swf's residing mainly in memory - no drive usage.

Amnyway,not to poo poo but to say I have bad luck with *big* swf's across
systems and platforms . . .

jgl