Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: flash in VB
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:33:42 -0000

At 8:21 AM 3/14/1, Patrick McNeil wrote:
>that's ok, it is just for an internal app. Where do I get the active x
>component to use in vb?

Comes up here frequently. To install the Macromedia Flash Player as ActiveX
Control to your system (where it can then be called by various
MSIE-emulating ActiveX hosts), then just visit the Macromedia site in your
IE/Win browser.

To instead redistribute the installer set with your own CD-ROM project (or
on an intranet), see:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/

jd