Subject: RE: [flasher] MAc fla to PC fla
From: Paul Willoughby
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:39:00 -0000

What for? I've never had any trouble opening a Mac .fla on a PC. If you need
to open a PC .fla in a Mac just make sure you're looking for 'all files'
from the 'open' dialog box within Flash (Macs won't open a PC .fla by double
clicking). I've never had a need for converting a .fla and I work between
Mac's and PC's quite a bit.

hth

paul