Subject: Re: caharacter animation
From: David Sloss
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:40:23 -0000

Thanks for taking a look at the MI2 thing for those that did.
-

Lachlan-Good point, but by making sure 1/2 of it loads first, the rest
streams without interuption even on a 28k modem. Maybe I'll move that up to
56k though. Also, if it was much bigger I think some of the alpha and
gradient tweens might choke and stagger on slower machines.

Remik- Really appreciate the heads up. You're dead on about on the timing of
the scenes and pace of the walk. I was eering on the side of clarity and
probably went too far. Constructive critism? Love it- bring it on.

Mo White- Glad you liked it, dude!