Subject: RE: Spaghetti Western Shootout for UK bank
From: Christian Cook
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:57:38 +0100

Cigars all round, except for some odd square ones.

Much respect, a very cool bit of Flash animation, streamed very
smoothly.
Excellent use of Flash. Can't comment on the sound because my sound card
is playing up as usual (Oh to have the Mac at home on-line!).

Christian Cook
web designer, ISL.
cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com) <cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com)>
http://www.isluk.com <http://www.isluk.com>
isolated? Feel the ambience: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/
<http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/>