Subject: SOUND PROBLEMS: need urgent help!
From: Matthew Kramer
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:12:30 +0100

I've almost completed this work, but am having problems with the sounds:

Anybody able to help, please see:
http://ct.ai.co.za/signposts/intro.html
BE WARNED: 500k file

My problem is:
Click on the 4th button.
Then click number 10.
The small animations begin and the rope grows with it's sound.
If you then click 8 the sound plays over along with other sounds which are
not meant to.

Could this be because of the jump backwards along the time line, and if so
how do I prevent it? There are problems of the same kind in other parts of
the file.

PLEASE HELP, I HAVE AN EXTREMELY URGENT DEADLINE TO MEET.

PS, this is going to be a downloadable file.

ARMADILLO INTERACTIVE
--------------------------------------
Matthew Kramer
Creative Director
Cell: 082 6599954
E-mail: mattatarmadillo [dot] co [dot] za
Tel: +27-21-461 6212
Fax: +27-21-461 6331
18 Roeland Street P.O. Box 1142
Gardens Cape Town