Subject: Re: Projector...
From: Scott Halbleib
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 19:11:21 +0100

i was in the same position once. i decided to e-mail the flash file along with
the flash player that came with the program. the client was able to open the
file in a seperate window (not using a bowser) and view the file. he had to turn
the loop command off and said that he could not hear the sound that came with
it, but i'm not so sure that that wasn't an error on his part. i hope i
understand your situation correctly, and that this will help.

--
scott halbleib
assistant designer