Subject: FLASH: actions question..
From: - 21 -
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 07:45:06 +0100

Hi, I'm new here and new to the world of Flash. I have 2 questions that I
hope you all would be so kind as to answer. One is about actions. I want
to take advantage of the 'If Frame Is Loaded' action, but I'm not quite sure
I understand how to implement it. The manual doesn't really go into depth
on it (doesn't say where to place the action, etc.). Can someone please
explain this and give me a few more examples?
Also, does anybody know how to get the great movie-like effects that can be
seen at www.jonninitro.com ? Please explain, I'd love to take advantage of
that effect!

Thanks for your help..
-e