Subject: FLASH: audio question..
From: - 21 -
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 15:55:42 +0100

Okay, now for an audio question. Somewhat basic, I suppose. But often, my
flash site is plagued with audio that seems to skip and is filled with a
bunch of annoying pops. I've not only experienced this with my site, but
with a bunch of others, too. Then again, there's some sites that have
amazing sound quality. I'm assuming it has something to do with streaming..
right? Well, can someone please tell me how to remedy this problem? I hope
I can fix this problem without sacrificing longer loading time. Thanks for
your help..

-e