Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: 2001
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 16:07:14 +0100

Hey Ken,

>> Have you ever tried copying AD 3D objects into Flash?
>
>Nope. (See above.)

They come over smoothly. No export, just a copy/paste. The AD/Flash combo
has great possibilities.

Both morph & motion tweens can produce some interesting effects
For example, passing a light source over a 3D object is trivial. Create it
in AD, copy over, paste. Change the light angle in AD, copy over, paste.
Break apart & morph tween. Voila! <5 min.

The symbols rotate nicely. And the file size is excellent. Even with a
sphere, the tween is about 50 bytes a frame. Sphere object is like 3k.

Can't stop playing with this!

Ok, you guys knew this before & just didn't want to tell me right!?

/w

PS: ok, I give. There's some significance to 1x4x9 right?

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Princeton, TX.
http://webstaffing.net