Subject: Re: FLASH: Help with mask
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 20:40:03 +0100

Hi Cloe...

I've got a masking tutorial up on my site in word:

http://www.zaxcoms.com/masking.doc

Should work well for you; the example is done doing almost what you
described as your needs.

Good luck!

Russell E. Unger
ZAX Communications
Multimedia & Internet Design & Development
630.953.9320 :tel
630.223.6916 :vm/pgr
pageratzaxcoms [dot] com (text messaging via pager)