Subject: Re: FLASH: Masking, other tutorials
From: guylaine
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 18:22:23 +0100

hie ! I'm new in this mail list.
I'd like to send mails included Flash movie. It's for mailing, so I don't
want to have joined file but I'd like that the flash run instantly (i'm french
so my English is ...) when somebody receive it.
I've done an HTML with the .swf and tried to run it in a mail but it worked
like a joined file. I'm using the Netscape Messager.
Somebody know how to do?!?

thx !!!

guylaine