Subject: Re: FLASH: OT : Saturday afternoon laugh
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 18:36:39 +0100

Yeah, I wanna give Al "I invented the Internet" Gore source code to improve
his web site, which in turn helps him get elected. Then when he's elected
he can spend countless hours demonizing people who make too much money by
writing source code for a living. Don't think he won't do it folks, hehehe.

100,000 new cops can't stop me from posting!

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com