Subject: FLASH: OT- Dreamweaver Attain problem
From: Hofsommer, Tyson
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:49:23 +0100

Sorry for the OT folks, but I know some of you have been using Dreamweaver
for some time now and hopefully you may have dealt with this issue. I'm
using the button KO to track progress (completion status) of a course that
is being passed back to Pathware 4. That works fine...but after you click
the button and the popup window comes up stating the status of the button,
it opens another HTML page with Error=0 Version=2.0. Is there a way to set
it so that status page does not display?

Also...isn't there a refresh code for a JAVA applet? Something like
appletname.refresh? I would like to pass that to the applet so the user
doesn't have to click the refresh button before updating the status.

Thanks in advance,

Tyson Hofsommer

Software Engineer, Multimedia Development
Sprint PCS
IT Training/Performance Support
816.559.3769