Subject: Re: FLASH: Crashes IE5???
From: Kevin Darbro
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:59:00 +0100

Sherryl Drury wrote:Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:11:47 -0500

> From: Rusty Worden <rwordenatcisco [dot] com>
> Subject: FLASH: Crashes IE5???
>
> Can anyone who has IE5 test this site and tell me if it crashes?
> http://cisco.com/mm/quickstart/8540/iqs8540-Lv0.htm

Hey Rusty:

Worked fine for me in PC Land Internet Exploiter 5 (Winblows 95), and
NetScrape 4.51 Mac 8.0.

A few questions: Are all the Cisco installers silver androids? Cool! Also,
are you down here in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina? I did some
CD-ROM work for your company a couple of years ago. Kudos on going Flash
with Cisco, and for the Interactive Week article a while back.

- Kevin Darbro
http://www.intrex.net/kdarbro/html/art.htm (flasher trench coats)