Subject: RE: FLASH: to the king of flash 4!!! (was: alcazar)
From: Olwage, Pieter
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:17:55 +0100

LOL - and just as I was starting to like you Kirsten...

Tell ya what ... lets NOT communicate NO more cause - YES - I can be a BIG
PhucKinG MORON bud ..

and let's leave it at that ..

BTW - I am woking too - Flash 3 Intranet Designer for a big firm during the
day... do freelance flash and HTML work during the night and Resident DJ
over weekends for a major club with a clientel of 100 patrons a night...
hmmm I wonder where my damn attitude toward loosers come from, don't you?

t ta!