Subject: RE: FLASH: to the king of flash 4!!! (was: alcazar)
From: Top-Link Tech (Charles Moulton
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 15:01:37 +0100

If you do so many great Flash pieces during your normal work day, when do we
get to see them? Or are they all just evolved versions of other peoples
ideas as well? Or maybe youre just to scared to be noticed for the fraud you
are?

(Oh...and by the way...here in the Philly area...saying you DJ at a club
that gets *gasp* 100 patrons a night is akin to saying you and a pony do
tricks for kids at birthday parties....100 people? Hmmm....maybe I'm just
missing why I should be impressed?)

-Graveshow