Subject: FLASH: Did I tell you I get paid to surf the Web?
From: Munkeyinc
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 03:40:54 +0100

Subject: Did I tell you I get paid to surf the Web?

Hi :

Did I tell you about AllAdvantage.com? It's the Internet company I
joined that pays its members to surf the Web. Last month's top members earned
several thousands of dollars each!

It's free to join and your privacy is completely protected. Check
out these impressive facts:
They've paid over $10 million to members in the US, UK and Canada
in the last three months alone;
Now they're paying members in France, Germany, Australia, New
Zealand and the US territories, too -- more countries coming soon;
Later this month all members will be able to purchase
anti-virus software at a significant discount through their AllAdvantage
accounts;
Soon they're releasing Viewbars to Mac users, making
AllAdvantage one of the first Viewbar companies to do so;
They've developed and soon will release an upgraded version of
the Viewbar software that's equipped with instant search capability,
convenient quicklinks to the Web's most popular sites, and of course, pays
you to surf!

It takes only minutes to join, download the free AllAdvantage.com
Viewbar software, and start surfing the Web with the Viewbar on your screen.
You can earn even more when you tell your friends about it. Really! It's all
about becoming part of a community that finally recognizes our value as
consumers.

Join now (there's no survey to fill out) at
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=obs878 and please use my
membership ID (obs878) when asked if you were referred by someone.

I know you're problably thinking that this is a scam. But it's not
and I have real cashed checks to prove it!!
Thanks a lot and happy surfing!

Matt--Flasher of the Month
Member ID# obs878

flasher is generously supported by...