Subject: RE: FLASH: speeds...
From: Rob Brewster
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:29:04 +0000 (GMT)

Russell,

Unfortunately it really comes down to processor power. It appears that
within Flash a large chunk of your processor occupancy can be consumed with
motion and shape tweening, especially when using complex shapes and symbols.

The only way around it is to optimise all your shapes, don't get too heavy
on colour gradations etc. and if all else fails then arrange your time line
in a way that will decrease the amount of movement that occurs at any one
time.

Either that or it's time to buy yourself a new computer ;) but that may not
help your site visitors too much.

Cheers
Rob

Robert Brewster