Subject: Re: FLASH: speeds...
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:14:24 +0000 (GMT)

Russell
I usually try to have only one tween going at a time. I've come to look
on that as a design constraint. If I have to have two going at once, I
try to keep the area of the screen that must be continually redrawn as
small as reasonable possible. I also get really serious about optimizing
the shapes or symbols that are animating.

Dorian Nisinson

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too