Subject: FLASH: MM, FLashx.x request
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 18:02:50 +0000 (GMT)

MM,

I notice that when renaming a already existing symbol, Flash3 warns you that
theres already
a symbol with the same name. Also when your creating a symbol from scratch
and there is already one in the present library it also warns you.

However, if you bring(drag) a symbol from a different FLA's library with the
same name as
one in the present FLA(the one your presently working on) then it will not
warn you and you will have problems.
Am I missing something here, do other developers see this as a problem,
should this problem
be addresses in Flashx.x?

-DG-