Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated Buttons
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 20:07:33 +0000 (GMT)

Sure, there is an easy one loacated in the Flash 3 Library under buttons. It's called animated button and if you pick it apart you notice that all it is is a button whose over state brings in a Movie Clip that contains the animation. Very simple and easy to learn. If you have more trouble feel free to ask for more detailed assistance.

At 01:16 PM 11/6/98 -0600, Unger, Russell wrote:
>Is there anywhere to get a healthy head start (I don't anticipate this being
>too terribly difficult for me, in all honesty) on animated buttons (besides
>Flashzone, that is)?
>
>Thanks, again, and as usual, for your assitance!
>
>Russell E. Unger
>
>Modern Business Technology
>1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
>Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984
>tel: 847.605.1917 x256 (vm x411)
>fax: 847.605.1905
>rungeratmbtinc [dot] com

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.