Subject: RE: FLASH: ...i smell a sell-out.
From: Greg Baker
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:43:59 +0000 (GMT)

I think that the last thing that Microsoft wants at the moment is to
take over another area of the industry. The most likely reason for the
hike in shar eprices is the rumoured buy-out by Quark Systems of Adobe -
this will force Adobe to sell certain product lines and just maybe
Macromedia could be in line to benefit. Alternatively with Adobe giving
a huge no to the offer, maybe Quark will take a long look at MM for its
take over. Boosting MM's DTP line substantially.

Greg Baker
Deep Need Technology