Subject: Re: FLASH: ...i smell a sell-out.
From: Bryan Rieger
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:59:02 +0000 (GMT)

Greg Baker wrote:

> ...maybe Quark will take a long look at MM for its
> take over. Boosting MM's DTP line substantially.

Please no - Quark would only can MM good products, and leave users with
X-Res and Extreme 3D (they bought mFactory and shelved mTropolis - still
don't know why?).
As for MM DTP line - Freehand is an excellent product - and this comes from
a designer that's been using Illustrator for years - I prefer Freehand when
doing multimedia work (great with Flash and Fireworks) - but it's still
really nice to work with when going to print.

Cheers,

Bryan Rieger
Necessary Madness
http://www.nmadness.com/
"Madness is to think of one thing too exclusively
or too many things at one time."
Voltaire

; )