Subject: RE: FLASH: 2 objects + 1 page = problems
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 07:49:29 +0000 (GMT)

I'm not certain I understand JC's solution to this, so maybe I can try and
expand more on the problem...

On my secondary pages of the site I'm building, there are 2 separate Flash
pieces.

One sits in the upper left corner as a navigation point. The other sits
along the left hand side as a navigation point.

Other than that, everthing is HTML within the page. However, left-hand-side
navigation only shows the very first frame of the action in IE. In NS, it
works just fine--completes it's animation and all that.

I see it working fine in NS.

I don't have any Tell Targets or anything at all fancy in the pages.

This is where I'm stumped.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302