Subject: FLASH: Flash in tables
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:29:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there, I need to split a flash movie up into seperate pieces and then
stich them back together in a table, sort of what you would do when you cut
up an image in Fireworks.
The reason I need to split the movie up is because I need to replace one
piece with some HTML so that the users can login and customise some menus.
My problem is that the movie pieces are not aligning correctly. They are
also not resizing when I resize the browser.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers
Andrew