Subject: Re: FLASH: How to remove control from Netscape Communicator?
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:53:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Markki,

> Can anyone give me some advice how to remove Flash3 plug-in from
> Netscape Communicator (ver 4.01, PC, Win95)?
> Plug-in folder contains only some zip files, when I removed them, NS
> played Flash still perfectly.

The file to be removed is NPSWF32.dll from the Programs/Plugins
sub-directory of your folder. Note, you must restart the browser and it
is not the same as completely deleting the plugin as the Registry will
still have references to it.

If you remove NPSWF32.dll from the folder then drop it back in then
plugin will probably operate correctly again.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --

http://www.crownmall.com/computers/