Subject: RE: FLASH: URGENT: FrontPage with Generator/Flash
From: Cameron Hickey
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:50:24 GMT

Colleen,

ok... so given the information imparted by lee below, you can create a web
folder to access the server with FP installed. Then you can open the FP web
you have been given access to, and drag and drop files from your windows
explorer into the 'Folder List' area of your FP application. This will give
you FTP like access with having to let FP screw up your files...

Good luck

Cameron