Subject: FLASH: Netscape promoting Flash
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:43:45 +0100

For those of you that don't stop by Open Studio this is a good read :

http://developer.netscape.com/openstudio/home2.html.

Some quotes from one of the articles :

"We're at the beginning of the planning stages for the next version,"
Santangeli says. "A lot of the tools will
mature. And there are workflow features that will develop in the
authoring tool, like the timeline. There are other
elements of the package that we'll tweak."

And this one that taken out of context might make you want to read the
full article :

"The Netscape agreement means that people can just take Flash for
granted," concludes Santangeli. And
whether you're surfing a Disney site or trying to buy contraception
online, that is a good thing.