Subject: Re: FLASH: Eliminating "About Shockwave Flash 3.0..."
From: David Gary
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:35:16 +0100

Len Harrison wrote:

> Is there any way to eliminate, deactivate, or reprogram this link which
> appears on a right mouse click? I don't mind acknowledging our use of Flash,
> but this is a bit too much. Moreover it drops the user out of the movie
> losing their current frame in the process.
>
> Note to MM: If you must do this, at least open your homepage in a new
> window.

I agree. Ive noticed that Ive accidently hit the "about shockwave" menu command
and it totally screwed up the path of load movies I had intended in design.

I have absolutely no prob giving MM exposure and credit. Without them I wouldnt
be expanding my company's efforts toward advertising on the web, but if they
must provide a link(which I dont blame them), then like Len says, re-open the
browser, dont log off the designer's page.

If anyone has a workaround for this needless problem, please post.

-DG-