Subject: Re: FLASH: new test page
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:46:54 +0100

Hi Jim.

This is very nice work. My 9-year-old and I both liked it. She needed a
clue from me to get to the end (usually it works the other way around!). I
noticed no loading problems at 33.6. The skeleton dance at the end is
funny but a bit slow animating (P166, 128megs RAM, 4megs video RAM). Nice
blood!

The stage proportions are kind of wide for my browser window -- don't know
what constraints your client has placed, or whether this fits above or
below another frame, but if it's in a whole-screen window I'd suggest using
a dark html background so the stage doesn't stand apart so much.

As for hating Halloween, I've found it's best not to buy the candy corn
until the last week of the month :-) HTH.

-Marc Hoffman

At 08:33 PM 10/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>i have been working on a piece for Halloween for a client. they said it was
>OK if this list testdrove it....so if anyone is interested its at
>http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/halloween.html
>Please let me know what you think..how the 5 files load etc.
>Thanks,
>JC
>PS: I think I hate Halloween now!
>--
>Jim Curry :-)

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>