Subject: RE: FLASH: Eliminating "About Shockwave Flash 3.0..."
From: Len Harrison
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:39:42 +0100

Yes, 6.5, but I'm not currently using it. What's involved here? Will
embedding Flash in a Director Shock turn off streaming? Been a long time
since I even looked at Director.

Your help is appreciated,

thanks,

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com

PS to Dimmy and anyone else following the "other thread" on this question. I
should either have the thing unhooked inside VB in a day or so or will have
given it up as "impossible". I'm real close to that one, but I've got a
bunch of other things on my plate that are more pressing.

lh