Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH Embeds dont work with IE4 MAC
From: Creative Factory (Joe Troha)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 01:48:49 +0100

I already have posted this message, however silly me forgot to include
the URL link.
Here it is...

http://www.creativefactory.com.au/flash/test1.html

Thanks : )

-------------------------------

Hello david and all other flashers who may be able to help...

Exuce us, we are a little new to Flash here, so our apology if this
topic has
already been covered a hundred times before.

We have an example where our Flash 3.0 test is on our server and still
cannot
be viewed from IE 4.01 MAC??
We assumed the problem was in the structure of the HTML file which was
simply
generated by Aftershock.
I havent yet been able to fix this problem, however do you think it
could be a
MIME setting problem on our server??

We would appreciate any thoughts or solutions from the experts : )

A very big thanks in advance..

Joe.

--
Joseph Troha