Subject: FLASH: an odd 'tweening' problem
From: Alice D.
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:37:37 +0100

Hi,

When I make a symbol right in the scene, then motion tween it, and then
add add motion guide to it, then snap the first keyframe to the
beginning of the line and the end keyframe to the end of the line, it
tweens along the path just fine... b-u-t when I insert a symbol from my
library (premade... not in the scene but in edit symbol mode) and follow
the same system of tweening with motion guide, it DOESN'T work. I've
tried it quite a few times, but everytime I insert the symbol from a
library it won't tween along my path. Has anyone ever encountered this
problem?

Alice D.