Subject: RE: FLASH: quickie, symbol question
From: Len Harrison
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 01:53:22 +0100

>From the menu bar:
Window..Library
Opens Symbol Library Window
Press the Down Arrow in the upper right corner of this window
Select delete

******

HOWEVER, when you save you may notice the space taken up by the symbol is
not recovered. It will not appear in your .swf or consume space there. It's
no longer available in your library. But it's probably still inside your
file somewhere orphaned and pointerless. To recover the file size devoted to
it, do a Save As... (MS Word was/is that way too).

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com