Subject: Re: FLASH: Copying scenes & LABELS
From: Matthew Phillips
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:20:48 +0100

>> I'm working on a Flash3 project with plenty of scenes looking much
>> alike. My question is: Do I have do copy every scene frame by frame,
>> or is there a function copying a scene completely?

Another question that sort of ties in with this: how then, do you copy the
Scene's
"labels" that you have placed so meticulously along the timeline?

Copying an entire scene by selecting it is easy enuff, but then having
to replace all of the scene's labels in the new copy is a pain in the butt.
Am I missing something here?

That'd be a most excellent new feature for Flash x.x, me thinks...

__
Matthew Phillips