Subject: Re: FLASH: flashed site 4 test
From: Frank Mamone
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:53:54 +0100

I think this site is great. I am a newbie at Flash so I'm talking from a
users point of view. The problem I've always had with Flash is that it's
difficult to pack content and also the fact that printing is a problem. You
tackled that problem on your site. Also, I think the way you combined Flash
with traditional graphics is excellent.