Subject: Re: FLASH: Developer Support Brochure
From: Alan Prather
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:53:09 GMT

Regarding the Flash Brochure,
Specifically, I'd like to see:

Testimonials:
Along the lines of "We cut the size of our site by XX%....despite adding
tons of content"

Statistics (As I told Eric):
Percentage of Flash AND JAVASCRIPT enabled browsers. Not just Flash enabled,
and Javascript as individual stats.

Proof:
Logos, files as raster,
then when recreated in flash...File size difference.

-Alan