Subject: FLASH: Javascript:
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:45:15 +0100

Due to a mistake in my code, I was loading a version of a swf for IE Mac
which used the Javascript: protocol ... however, it worked ... it is my
understanding (and consternation) that it is not supposed to:

http://www.FlashBible.com/Members/FSCommand/Table.htm

The browser is IE 4.01 under OS 8.6.

Is it the Flash 4 plug-in or 8.6's OT that allows this or what? The movie
in question is on a password protected site; I can upload it elsewhere if
someone wants to confirm this.