Subject: FLASH: 3d Vector Tool {MAC} needed for this project:
From: Jefferis
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:48:59 +0100

I need to ask for advice from you 3d pros who work with Mac tools.

In Photoshop, Andromeda makes a 3D plugin filter which allows you to
create a grid on a sphere, but the project is not a vector.

I am looking to create something in vector for flash:

I want to create a grid sphere and extrude the grid, leaving the sphere
inside the inner grid empty. I want to place within segments of the
extruded grid a gradient so that it appears as if the light emanates from
within the grid.

Then I want to be able to create a motion with the rotating grid.

Anyone know of a 3d program that will handle this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing